Below: Mocha back home, and sporting a pre-spring cut.Recently, I've received invitations to be friends on Facebook and LinkedIn. At this time, I am not on Facebook / LinkedIn. Many apologies :(
However, I am on Pinterest and you can enjoy my boards here:
And, I recently joined Instagram, where I'll be posting travel, shop, garden and design photos. Look for photos from our upcoming buying trip. My username: loithai
Above: A photo of Brussels, Belgium I shared on Instagram.
Now for the giveaway:
To celebrate my blog's belated anniversary, I'm giving away one original oil on board landscape painting from a listed American impressionist painter (born 1942, Connecticut). I'm confirming the signatures (signed front and back) and will reveal the artist to the winner. Here are the rules of this contest:
- If you'd like a chance to win, just leave a comment.
- All are welcome, whether you have a blog or not. Including readers outside the U.S.
- One name (by comment number) will be drawn randomly via Random.org.
- I'll announce the winner on March 12, 2013.
- The painting will be shipped free of charge to the winner. Just not to a PO Box address.
- Only one entry per person.
I'm taking a short blog break, and will be back to announce the winner on March 12, 2013. Thanks for your visit!
I fell in love with the blues, greens and grays of this painting. Not that art should match furniture, but I think this painting is in perfect harmony with Swedish painted furniture.
The painting (almost 10"w x 8"h) is probably 50 years old. I purchased it in an antiques shop in Pennsylvania.