Please let me introduce one of my latest sources: 6 Wilson. Founded by Interior Decorator Carol Beck, 6 Wilson is an online shop featuring vintage finds, gracious home accessories, and custom tailored pillows. You'll find classic, lovely offerings at reasonable prices. Oh, Carol is also a fellow blog author - enjoy her wonderful posts here!
I couldn't resist this 14" x 36" blue-and-white lumbar from 6 Wilson. It looks great on the 19th century Swedish Gustavian painted settee at Tone on Tone.Per Carol ~
I am an Interior Decorator with 14 years in the field and a serious passion for fabric. And pillows. And great vintage finds. And, well, just about everything design. I'm truly obsessed with quality and detail, and with 6 Wilson -- Your Road to a Beautiful Home, my goal is to bring you statement fabrics and pieces at reasonable prices.
These are just a few of my favorites from 6 Wilson -- all would be divine with Swedish style decor!
Lovely flange trim with subtle pleated corners.
Simple and sophisticated trim.
The classic Chinoiserie blue-and-white pagoda print: pretty, stylish, and perennially in vogue! These pillows would look perfect in a pale blue bedroom. Or, use them to freshen up a wood-paneled library. And how about livening up a chocolate velvet sofa with them?
Now a glimpse of Interior Decorator Carol Beck's beautiful home. I love the layering, depth, and mix of colors, patterns, and textures.Carol has generously offered to give and ship, free of charge, one already made pillow cover to a reader. Here are instructions for entering this drawing as well as the rules:
1) Visit 6 Wilson and look at the available pillows on the shop site.
2) Come back here and state in the comments section below which pillow you'd like. (Custom order pillows excluded in this drawing.)
3) If you are commenting anonymously, do include an email so I can contact you.
4) All are welcome, whether you have a blog or not - including readers outside the U.S.
5) This drawing starts on February 8 and ends on February 15, 2014 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. One name (by comment #) will be drawn via Random.org.
6) I'll announce the winner on February 16, 2014.
7) Only one entry per person.
In addition, Carol is offering a 20% discount off of items in her shop from now until February 16, 2014. Simply use coupon code TONEONTONE20 at checkout.
Many thanks, Carol!!!